实习 荷兰鹿特丹商会 Project assistant (Internship)
Starting date: per direct (for 3-6 months)
Allowance: RMB 1.500 per month
Location: Shanghai, JingAn district
What is RCRO (Rotterdam Commercial Representative Office):
- Established in 1987 in Shanghai.
- Main objective is to help foreign companies doing business in China, mainly in trade and investments, but also education and culture.
- Helped over 2,000 foreign multinational and SME companies and governments doing business in China, and vice versa.
- Clients including but not limited to: City of Rotterdam, Rotterdam Partners, Port of Rotterdam, Chamber of Commerce, Schiphol Airport, Erasmus University, ING Bank, ABN AMRO Bank, Steinweg, VOPAK, Loyens & Loeff, VDL Group, Wagenborg etc.
- As a non-profit Dutch foundation, RCRO has a Board of Directors (voluntary basis) supervising activities in China. RCRO sustain its operation through membership contributions, sponsorship, and project fees.
What is your role:
As a project assistant you help the project manager execute all activities related to the business related to our members. This includes, but not limited to, organizing seminars, receiving (high-level) delegations, facilitate trade and sourcing, drafting and implementing marketing strategies. Activities include:
- Help organize seminars, conferences, dinners and implement them together with the members.
- Assisting with writing copy-right articles and promote it online and offline.
- Assisting the director with marketing efforts and digital marketing.
- Drafting monthly newsletter and share with our database of subscribers.
- Assist with general operational activities and relationship management.
Who are we looking for:
- Most important: positive attitude
- Strong interest in China business
- Excellent communication skills (Chinese and English, writing and spoken)
- Preferably in the final years of a reputable university (Bachelor/Master student)
- Team player
- Strong interest in digital marketing and skillful in WeChat are strong assets
Why internship with RCRO:
This internship will provide you with valuable experience in working with international companies and governments. It will also allow you to expand your business network and skills.
Apply with short motivation letter and CV to: email@example.com
Application deadline: per direct
If you are a non-Chinese national, you will be responsible for arranging a valid visa and fees associated with it. RCRO can provide advice based on experience.